Lectio is eager to help literacy leaders drive impact. We are motivated by the success of our partners, and work hard to convert their passion into success for America’s youngest readers.
We have served over 550+ clients and partners from more than 350 organizations, including state agencies, school districts, non-profits, and community campaigns across the U.S.
- We support partners to develop different ways of thinking and working—to cultivate more evaluative, impact-driven mindsets
- Because effective collective action means having key players at the table, we take a unique, team-based approach to our work.
A Snapshot of Recent Partners
- Read On Arizona
- Arizona Department of Education
- Read to Grow (CT)
- City of Hartford (CT)
- Florida Grade-Level Reading Campaign
- Milton Public Schools (MA)
- Jacksonville Grade-Level Reading Campaign
- Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation (MA)
- Reading Success by Fourth Grade Campaign (Springfield, MA)
- Springfield Public Schools (MA)
- Pinellas County Grade-Level Reading Campaign (FL)